AAI AERO Managers and Junior Executives Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Airports Authority of India has released the direct recruitment for the posts of Managers and Junior Executives in Various Disciplines – Advertisement No. 05/2020. Applications invited from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE. Apply online link activated from 15.12.2020 to 14.01.2021. AAI AERO Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
AAI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Managers and Junior Executives|
|Apply Online Date||15.12.2020 to 14.01.2021|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening date for On-line Applications 15.12.2020
- Last date for On-line Application 14.01.2021
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise) will be announced on AAI Websitewww.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:- (i) From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and (ii) Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA. 2. Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degrees are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services
AAI Age Limit:
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
AAI Manager Salary:
Pay Scale (IDA):-
- Manager (E-3):- Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1):- Rs.40000-3%-140000
Emoluments: In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules. The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
AAI Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
AAI AERO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only). However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees are to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2020?
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
(a) Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification / Interview, if shortlisted.
(b) Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
(c) All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
- v) Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
Advertisment : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.