The Indian government has banned 43 more apps after taking action against Chinese apps. The central government has banned 43 apps used by Indian users under Section 69A
- The government has banned 43 apps
- Karai ban keeping in view the security of the country
- Chinese app a threat to India
The government had received complaints about the apps, saying they could pose a threat to Indian security and law and order. After which the government closed these 43 apps as a precaution.
The apps have been shut down, according to a statement from the central government.
Ban App list
- AliSuppliers Mobile App
- Alibaba Workbench
- AliExpress – Smarter Shopping, Better Living
- Alipay Cashier
- Lalamove India – Delivery App
- Drive with Lalamove India
- Snack Video
- CamCard – Business Card Reader
- CamCard – BCR (Western)
- Soul- Follow the soul to find you
- Chinese Social – Free Online Dating Video App & Chat
- Date in Asia – Dating & Chat For Asian Singles
- WeDate-Dating App
- Free dating app-Singol, start your date!
- Adore App
- TrulyChinese – Chinese Dating App
- TrulyAsian – Asian Dating App
- ChinaLove: dating app for Chinese singles
- DateMyAge: Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
- AsianDate: find Asian singles
- FlirtWish: chat with singles
- Guys Only Dating: Gay Chat
- Tubit: Live Streams
- First Love Live- super hot live beauties live online
- Rela – Lesbian Social Network
- Cashier Wallet
- MGTV-HunanTV official TV APP
- WeTV – TV version
- WeTV – Cdrama, Kdrama & More
- WeTV Lite
- Lucky Live-Live Video Streaming App
- Taobao Live
- Identity V
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time
- BoxStar (Early Access)
- Heroes Evolved
- Happy Fish
- Jellipop Match-Decorate your dream island
- Munchkin Match: magic home building
- Conquista Online II
The central government on Tuesday put a ban on 43 mobile apps. The Center has placed this ban as per Information Technology Act 69A. The Center said that the app is engaged in activities that endanger the unity, integrity and security of the country.
The center took action against various apps 4 times
- The government first banned 59 Chinese apps on June 29, citing the same reason. The decision was taken after the Galvan clash.
- Then on July 27 also banned on the 47 app. The government has taken this decision after rising tensions in Ladakh and attempts by Chinese troops to infiltrate.
- Banned 118 apps, including Pubji, on September 2nd. Pubji has been downloaded by over 17.5 crore people.
- Today, 43 mobile apps have been banned again. There is a security reason behind it.
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.