Commissioner of Higher Education (CHEGUJ) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
Posts: Assistant Professor (Adhyapak Sahayak)
Total No. of Posts: 780
- The educational qualification of the candidate must be as per the UGC regulation, 2018 dated 18/07/2018 along with time to time amendments and as per the resolution of the Government.
- The candidate must possess a Master degree in the relevant discipline and subject with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, where the grading system is followed) as per the UGC regulation 2018.
- The candidate must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or other equivalent agency or State level Eligibility Test (G-SLET) of Gujarat in the related subject and stream. Candidates who have registered for Ph.D. Degree before 11th July,2009 and completed their Ph.D. can be exempted from NET/SLET. Such candidates are required to furnish the certificate issued by the University Authorities such as Vice-Chancellor, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Dean (Academic Affairs), Dean (University Instruction) as mentioned in the University Grant Commission (Minimum Qualifications for appointment of Teachers and other academic staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) 4th Amendment, Regulation 2016, (Point No-III).
- Candidates who have registered and completed Ph.D. degree as per UGC regulations 2009 or 2016 can be exempted from NET/SLET as per UGC (Minimum Qualifications for appointment of Teachers and other academic staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) regulations 2009 or 2016, Such candidates are required to present the Certificate issued by the competent Authorities of the University showing that they have obtained Ph.D. Degree as per UGC Regulations 2009 or 2016.
- Note for the candidates of Education and Law disciplines: The qualification of ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ in Education and Law discipline is in accordance with the NCTE 2014 and amendment made therein from time to time as well as the minimum educational qualification norms of Government of Gujarat. The degrees awarded by UGC recognized universities and institutes where the norms of NCTE/ Bar Council are applicable will be valid.
- Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Education (B.Ed.) colleges: 1. A Master Degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed). 2. M.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed). 3. The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC SLET/SET. 4. Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
- Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Law colleges: 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applicable) at Master Degree L.L.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/G-SET. 3. Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no. 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
- Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Physical Education colleges will be as per the NCTE regulation 2014 (Appendix-7) and UGC regulation 2018 (Para 4.8).
- Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in B.R.S. Colleges will be as under;: 1. For Agronomy subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 &4). B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.R.S. (Agronomy) and M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.R.S. (Agronomy) with NET/SLET or Ph.D. 2. For Economics Subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 & 4). B.A.(Economics)/B.R.S. (Economics) and M.A.(Economics)/ M.R.S. (Economics) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- The pay scale and conditions for the appointment will be as per the provisions mentioned in resolution no. NGC-1104-1657-kh dated 25/08/2005, dated 28/03/2016, dated 16/06/2008, dated 15/06/2010, dated 03/10/2012, dated 04/04/2017, dated 27/07/2017 and NGC-1019/CHE-768/kh dated 23/12/2019 of Department of Education, Gujarat. Accordingly, the appointment will be on probation with a fix salary of Rs.40,176 ( Rs. forty thousand one hundred seventy-six) for the first five years or as per the resolution of Government issued from time to time. After the completion of five years, if the services rendered by the candidate are satisfactory, after the due verification of workload and proposal of the concerned college, the Adhyapak Sahayak will be absorbed in the prevalent regular pay scale of the Government of Gujarat.
- The application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for the candidate belonging to Open and Socially and Economically Backward class., whereas candidates from disabled, Schedule Caste, and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs.100 (Rs. One hundred only). The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.