CSIR – CSMCRI has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GovtBharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2020
Posts: Junior Research Fellow
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
Total No. of Posts: 01
- M. Sc. in Chemistry, Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Desirable experience: Candidate having M. Sc. in Chemistry with sound knowledge of basic chemistry, material synthesis, and characterization techniques are desirable. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Development of low pressure driven reverse osmosis membranes to counter fluoride problem in water: laboratory scale study for field water application”. Gujarat Council of Science and Technology fund the project. The candidate will be working on polymer material synthesis and membrane development, characterisation, their application for fluoride removal from water and demonstration of the processes.
Fellowship: Rs. 25000 pm + HRA for NET/ GATE qualified, Rs.18,720/ (gross) pm for Non NET/GATE.
Age: Maximum 35 years. As on the last date of receipt of applications through email i.e. 18th October, 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Duration: The position is purely temporary for one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org . The last date of receipt of E-mail is 18/10/2020. Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview using online mode decided by the institute, i.e. Skype or any other. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details: (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail address, contact no., Skype id etc., (2) Proof of date of birth, (3) Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
Advertisement: Click Here
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.