Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
CSIR – CSMCRI has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GovtBharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2020
Posts: Project Associate I
Total No. of Posts: 02
- M Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology (OR) Physiology/ M. V. Sc. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Job requirement/ Desirable: The selected candidates will have to work on screening of antivirulence compounds, mode of action studies, in-vivo assay etc. Candidates having research expertise in microbiology, molecular biology methods, animal handling / or having GATE/NET qualification will be given preference.
Emoluments: 31,000/- + HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions 25,000/- + HRA for others who don’t fall under (i) above
- 35 years, Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
*Relaxation in age / qualification as per CSIR norms.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format) against this advertisement in the institute’s website (www.csmcri.res.in OR https://www.marinepollution.in) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc.) by e-mail to: ([email protected]) on or before 5.00 PM, 26th October 2020.
- Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 2nd November 2020 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. skype due to COVID-19. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only. Final year M. Sc. students who are awaiting for their exams/results are not eligible to apply.
- The original documents will be verified for selected candidates at the time of joining and any deviation will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
Last Date: 26th October 2020.
Walk-in-interview: 2nd November 2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.