Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
GAIL (India) Limited has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2020
Posts: Chief General Manager (Law)
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degreein Law (LLM).
- Candidate must possess minimum 24 years of post-qualification executive experience (including experience’ as ET/MT) in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Organization(s)/ Undertakings(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institutions(s)/ Company(ies)/ Large Law Firm as an employee of that organization, out of which at least 16 years’ should essentially be in legal function. Candidates having experience in Oil & Gas sector will have an added advantage.
- 52 years as on 04-12-2020
- At the time of submission of the online application, candidates belonging to the General, EWS & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (RupeesTwo Hundred only)(excluding applicable bank charges) by anyone of the following 03 modes:
- Net banking of any Nationalised/ Private Banks
- Card payments of any Nationalised/ Private Banks
- Other Payment Mode: PreAcknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.