Gujarat Tourism Recruitment for Various Posts 2021.
Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited, Gandhinagar invites online applications from the eligible candidates
for 15 different posts on 11 month Contract basis. Interested candidates are instructed to read the below
mentioned eligibility/information/instructions before applying online for the respective post.
Gujarat Tourism Recruitment post job details
- Assistant General Manager – Finance
- Assistant General Manager – Marketing & Promotions
- Assistant General Manager – Skill
- Assistant General Manager – Event
- Deputy Manager – Finance
- Deputy Manager – HR & Admin
- Deputy Manager – IT
- Deputy Manager – Investment
- Deputy Manager – Skill
- Deputy Manager – PPP
- Deputy Manager – Event
- Deputy Engineer
Gujarat Tourism Recruitment Application Fee:
- Category Application Fees
- General Rs. 500/-
- OBC/EWS Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Exempted
- Candidates can make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI ID as per fees
- Above mentioned application Fee is Non-refundable and Application without application fee
- will not be accepted.
- If Candidates wish to apply for more than one post, he/she must apply separately for each post
- and he/she also requires to pay the application fees for each post separately
Gujarat Tourism Recruitment Personal Interview :
- After document verification 5 times candidates of the posts will be called for personal interview
- which will be of 100 marks.
- Candidate cannot claim to be selected if called for Interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview on their own expenses and no reimbursement
- would be done for the same.
- Final merit: Final merit list will be prepared based on the marks of 70% marks of Phase A+B & 30% Marks
- of Interview.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Recruitment will be on purely contractual basis.o The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for selection process.
- Candidate shall remain present at each stage of recruitment process, otherwise his/hercandidature shall be cancelled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email or Call for Phase B Exam, DocumentVerification and Interview.
- In case of overwhelming response, TCGL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixingrevised eligibility criteria.
- In case of non-suitability of candidates for the post applied for, TCGL at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or
after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.