Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
High Court of Gujarat has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment for Computer Operator Posts 2021 (HC OJAS)
Advertisement No. RC/B/1304/2020 (C.O.)
Posts: Computer Operator (I.T. Cell)
Total No. of Posts: 19 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology / Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government. Or 03 years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government. Or Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University And
- Diploma of at least one year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application/Computer Programming or its the equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government. Or “O” Level Course from DOEACC Society.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 18 – 35 years as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 15-02-2021.
- For SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, PH, ExServicemen: Rs. 250/ + Bank Charges
- For Others: Rs. 500/ + Bank Charges
- Candidates can pay Challan Online / Offline (SBI Bank)
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Rs. 19900-63200/- plus usual allowance as per rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks], Computer-Aided Test [80 Marks], VivaVoce Test
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-01-2021 (12:00 noon)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021 (23:59 hours)
- Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office: 15-02-2021
- Elimination Test: 11-04-2021 (Sunday)
- Computer-Aided Test: 02-05-2021 (Sunday)
- VivaVoce Test In the month of June 2021
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.