IIT Gandhinagar has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Those interested are required to download the application package from http://www.iitgn.ac.in/job.htm and send the email the application a single zipped file to [email protected] The application must contain- (i) Curriculum vitae highlighting your expertise and experience (ii) a 1-page statement of purpose: outline why you consider yourself suitable for this position and include skills and details of projects you have executed that are relevant to this opening. (iii) List of referees who can comment on your skills and their contact details Please note that a single zipped file should be named as <your last name>_serb_srf_iitgn.zip and the subject line of the email should be “GUJCOST-JRF-IITGN”. Candidates shortlisted for the interview would be required to submit the hardcopies of all these documents if they are selected. Incomplete application forms i.e. resumes only without the application form and applications without statement of purpose will be rejected.
- Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Advertisement: Click Here
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.