Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
IIT Gandhinagar has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GovtBharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
Posts: Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF)
Total No. of Posts: 01
- PhD in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering). Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Salary Range: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000 plus HRA as applicable.
Broad Subject Area: Geotechnical Engineering
Specialization: Analytical and numerical modeling, Computational geomechanics, Design of Geotechnical structures
*Recent PhD or waiting for Thesis Defense after submission of thesis are eligible.
Candidates who have completed their earlier post-doctoral fellowship assignment are also eligible.
We have opening for Postdoctoral fellow to perform independent research on computational geomechanics with engineering applications involving analytical and numerical modelling ofgeotechnical structures. The candidate is expected to be acquainted with the different numerical methods with essential coding skills. The candidate should have the capability to develop the numerical model in order to simulate the response of real-life geotechnicalstructures. He/she should have conceptual and fundamental understanding of the force-based and deformation-based design methodologies. He/she should be proficient in written andverbal communication, which is necessary to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present & explain the technical information.
Post-doctoral fellowship amount will be fixed depending on the profile of the candidate. This may be revised upwards periodically, typically once a year, to keep up with the inflation. The tenure for this position is one year and may be extended on mutual requirement and availability. However, it cannot exceed three years.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Please submit the resume with the list of publications, abstract of doctoral research and the list of references (preferably two) to Prof. Amit Prashant ([email protected]) in order to process the Post-doctoral fellow application.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Advertisement: Update Soon
- 31st October, 2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.