India Gramin Dak Sevaks 2021 Recruitment
India Post GDS Notice of 2021 Employment: India Post (India Post Office) invites applications for the appointment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Maharashtra and Bihar. Candidates for these positions can apply for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 and Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 from 27 April to 26 May 2021 on the official India Post website at post.in.
4368 available, 2428 at Maharashtra Post Office and 1940 at Bihar Post Office. The hiring of Gramin Dak Sevak was done under Chrak 3 instead of 2021 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. You can go to Naukarione and get the latest details.
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
Post summary about home mail activity
Post name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total post: 4368
- Post in 1940
- Maharashtra:2428 posts
India Post GDS Salary:
4 hour TRCA minimum / level 1 on TRCA slab
- BPM – Rs. 12,000 / –
- ABPM / Postal Service – Rs. 10,000 / – Rands.
Minimum TRCA 5 hours / level 2 on TRCA slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500 / –
- ABPM / Postal Service – Rs. 12,000 / – Dollars.
Applicants wishing to apply for India Post GDS employment must have a 10 pass mark in Mathematics and English.
High School and 10th grade Mathematics, Home Language and English (read as compulsory or optional subjects) conducted by any education board recognized by the Indian Government / State / Union Government. The examination should be a compulsory qualification for all acceptable categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The minimum age limit for GDS positions will be 18 and 40 years respectively, with the vacancy notice date being until 21.12.2020.
- Applicants for the OC / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-Man category must pay a fee of Rs. 100 / – (100 Ruppies) for each set of five options. Applicants who have to pay will have to visit any of the Central Post Offices or other Post Offices identified in India. The names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of applications submitted online, in accordance with the rules, on an automated eligibility list.
How to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak:
Eligible and interested parties can apply for online submissions using the official website through the steps provided below:
Step 1 – Registration Initially, the candidate for baptism must register for the registration module once for each cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Step 2 – UR / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-Man payments are required to pay the fee. In the event that you pay online, if there is no guarantee after deductions from the registrant’s bank account, the baptismal candidate can wait up to 72 hours to pay.
Offline payment can be made at any Head Post Office. Mailing list
Step 3 – Apply online, then complete the application, upload the documents and send your preference to the post. Preview and extract the print.