Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
Daily અપડેટ્સ પ્રાપ્ત કરવા માટે, તમારું મેઇલ લખો અને સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો(Gmail & નામ નાખ્યા બાદ, subscribe બટન દબાવવાથી એક મેલ આવશે, એમાં ક્લિક કરીને કન્ફોર્મ કરવાનો રહેશે)
Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GovtBharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021. Interested unmarried male candidates, who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam, can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 October 2020. The last date for submitting Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2021 is 20 October 2020.
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
Exam Name: Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- The selection will be done on the basis of SSB Interview. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.