Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
Daily અપડેટ્સ પ્રાપ્ત કરવા માટે, તમારું મેઇલ લખો અને સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો(Gmail & નામ નાખ્યા બાદ, subscribe બટન દબાવવાથી એક મેલ આવશે, એમાં ક્લિક કરીને કન્ફોર્મ કરવાનો રહેશે)
Indian Postal Department, Nagpur has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
Indian Postal Department, Nagpur Recruitment 2020
Posts: Staff Car Driver
Total No. of Posts: 02
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- 3 years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 18 and 27 years
How to Apply ?:
The applications information/ enclosures should be sent the inappropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as “Application for the post of staff driver (direct recruitment) at MMS Nagpur. through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to “the manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001 on or before 30th September 2020, along with copies of following Documents:
Photocopies of the following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer /Self-attested:-
(i) Age proof (Birth certificate/ Xth Board Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate), (ii) Educational Qualification, (iii) Driving Licence and Experience Certificate as indicated as Sl. No. (b) (iii), (iv) Caste Certificate as per prescribed format (if any), (v) Technical Qualification, (vi) Citizen Certificate (Domicile/ Nationality I Permanent Residence Certificate), (vii) Photo Id proof, (ix) Declaration stating that the information provided is valid, true and authentic. One recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer/self-attested should be pasted in the application form.
Advertisement: Click Here
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.