Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel (6300+ Members)
Join Our Whatspp Group (22+ Groups)
Get Free Books
IOCL Gujarat 338 Apprentices (Trade / Technician) in Refinery Division Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation of India – IOCL, Gujarat Refinery, Refinery Divisionpublished an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentices (Trade / Technician) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 338
- Name of posts: Apprentices (Trade / Technician)
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 62 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical: 45 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical: 62 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical: 45 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: 55 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation: 29 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant: 11 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: 03 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): 08 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): 08 Posts
- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board / University / Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade / discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ ITI (Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted by Board / University / Institute. Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University / Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
- Diploma / Graduation/ ITI in Branch / Subjects as specified against respective Trade/ Discipline above will ONLY be considered as eligible qualification. Diploma / Graduation/ ITI in other than specified Branch / Subjects shall not be considered.
- Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade / discipline under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of all semesters in the diploma course.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31-10-2021 for General / EWS candidates.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case of tie (two or more) of marks in the written test, the date of birth (senior by age) shall be the factor to be considered (in that order only) to place a candidate’s rank in the merit list.
- Call letters for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates, on the basis of details furnished in On-line Application.
- Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- A candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks in Written Test for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Document verification or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria and documents found in order upon verification etc.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No. JR/01/2021
- Opening date of application: 22/10/2021
- Closing date of application: 12/11/2021 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date for PWBD Candidates to submit prescribed Proformas for Scribe thru Email (Refer Clause C(10)) by: 13/11/2021
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates: 16/11/2021 to 20/11/2021
- Tentative Date of written Test: 21/11/2021
- Tentative Date of Publication of written Test Result: 04/12/2021
- Tentative Date of Document Verification (Vadodara): 13/12/2021 to 20/12/2021
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.