IOCL Recruitment Apprentice posts 2021. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for technical and non-technical apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply on the official IOCL website at iocl.com.
The recruitment drive will fill 527 vacancies in the Eastern Indian states including West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand and Assam. The last date to submit the application form is December 4.
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 527 Apprentice posts
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
IOCL Recruitment Apprentice posts 2021 details
West Bengal – 236
Bihar – 68
Odisha – 69
Jharkhand – 35
Assam – 119
Age limit as on October 31
Candidates will have to appear for a written test. The written test will be tentatively conducted on December 19.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment Apprentice posts 2021:
Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (RDSDE) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Engagement of Technical and Non Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
Period of Apprenticeship Training IOCL Recruitment Apprentice posts
- 12 Months for all disciplines except
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) will be having 15 Months training
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will be having 14 Months Training
E. Date of Reckoning Eligibility Criteria:
The date for the purpose of possession of qualification and meeting age criteria shall be 31.10.2021
F. Selection Methodology:
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration
90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with
one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice
(Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English – 40 Marks
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying
marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
Page 6 of 8
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
Document Verification IOCL Recruitment Apprentice posts :
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall
be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted
for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by
- Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or
SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the
candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
- For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 13/26/39/52/65 or 131/261/391/521/651 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body
recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- Any other Certificate, as specified.
Pre-Engagement Medical Fitness in IOCL Recruitment Apprentice posts :
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentices
Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time.
- Medical examination of PwBD candidates shall be with due consideration to the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,
- Only those candidates who are declared fit in pre-engagement medical examination shall be considered for engagement as
I. Offer of Engagement:
Finally, shortlisted candidates whose documents including pre-engagement medical fitness certificate is found in order shall be issued
offer of engagement.
J. Liability to Declare:
- Candidates with reported ailments, deficiencies or abnormalities shall make a declaration to this effect while submitting their application.
- A candidate found UNFIT during medical examination conducted by any unit of IOCL or any other PSU while seeking engagement as an
apprentice or while seeking a regular employment in the past, is also required to declare the same with reasons for being declared
- Candidates have to necessarily declare in case he has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, convicted by a Court of
Law or for any offence debarred/disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 05.11.2021
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 04.12.2021.
TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES: 09.12.2021
TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST: 19.12.2021