ISRO Ahmedabad has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GovtBharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
ISRO Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/B.Tech. (FIRST CLASS) with aggregate minimum 65% Marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale in the relevant field declared by recognized University
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (FIRST CLASS) in the relevant field declared by State Board of Technical Education/University
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 35 years as on 23/11/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
- (i) Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month
- (ii)Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- per month
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.