Mid Day Meal, Gandhinagar has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts 2020. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
The Mid-day Meal Scheme is a school meal program in India designed to better the nutritional standing of school-age children nationwide. The program supplies free lunches on working days for children in primary and upper primary classes in government, government aided, local body, Education Guarantee Scheme, and alternate innovative education centers, Madarsa and Maqtabs supported under Sarva Shikhar Abhiyan, and National Child Labor Project schools run by the ministry of labor. Serving 120,000,000 children in over 1,265,000 schools and Education Guarantee Scheme centers, it is the largest of its kind in the world.Mid Day Meal (MDM), Botad has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK HERE
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.