The Mid-day Meal Scheme is a school meal programme in India designed to better the nutritional standing of school-age children nationwide. The programme supplies free lunches on working days for children in primary and upper primary classes in government, government aided, local body, Education Guarantee Scheme, and alternate innovative education centres, Madarsa and Maqtabs supported under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, and National Child Labour Project schools run by the ministry of labour. Serving 120,000,000 children in over 1,265,000 schools and Education Guarantee Scheme centres, it is the largest of its kind in the world.Mid Day Meal (MDM), Botad has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Mid Day Meal (MDM), Botad Recruitment 2021 Job Details:
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: District Project Coordinator
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
- Rs. 10,000/- (Fix)
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Advertisement: Click Here
- Last date for application: 15/05/2021
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.