Mid Day Meal Kutchh Recruitment for Project Coordinator Posts 2021
The Mid-day Meal Scheme is a school meal program in India designed to better the nutritional standing of school-age children nationwide. The program supplies free lunches on working days for children in primary and upper primary classes in government, government-aided, local body, Education Guarantee Scheme, and alternate innovative education centers, Madarsa and Maqtabs supported under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, and National Child Labour Project schools run by the ministry of labor. Serving 120,000,000 children in over 1,265,000 schools and Education Guarantee Scheme centers, it is the largest of its kind in the world.Mid Day Meal (MDM), Kutchh has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Mid Day Meal (MDM), Kutchh Recruitment 2021 Job Details:
No. of posts: 11
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
Name of posts:
- District Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Taluka M.D.M. Supervisor: 10 Posts
- Rs. 10,000/- to 15,000/- (Fix)
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Application publish from 17/07/2021
- Last date for application: Within 10 days from the date of publishing advertisement
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Under article 24, paragraph 2c of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, to which India is a party, India has committed to yielding “adequate nutritious food” for children. The program has undergone many changes since its launch in 1995. The Midday Meal Scheme is covered by the National Food Security Act, 2013. The legal backing to the Indian school meal program is akin to the legal backing provided in the US through the National School Lunch Act.
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.