Oil India Corporation Recruitment has invited several various applications for the post of GRADE VII vacancies. Those candidates who are willing to apply for this post can apply online through official websites of Oil India Corporation. Please read eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limits, selection procedure, applying procedure, last date, stipend before apply online. Keep visiting Gujarat Rojgar. In for more jobs and study material updates.
OIL Total Number of the Posts :-
શું તમે સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા માટે બુક ખરીદવા માંગો છો? તમે સુવિધાઓ સાથે અહીં પુસ્તક મેળવી શકો છો.
શ્રેષ્ઠ ડિસ્કાઉન્ટ | Free Delivery | ઝડપી સેવા
OIL Name of the Posts :-
Grade VII Posts
OIL Category wise Posts :-
UR : 61 Posts
SC : 14 Posts
ST : 17 Posts
OBC : 40 Posts
EWS : 14 Posts
oil india corporation educational Qualification :-
Candidates should possess Diploma (Engg)
Please read official notification for more qualification details.
OIL Age Limits :-
18 – 30 Years.
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Methodology Oil India Corporation Recruitment:
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on
- the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder, viz. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
- Compensatory time in addition to the duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be allowed to
- eligible candidates who are Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, as applicable.
- In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also the same, then the candidate older in age will
- be given preference in the final merit list.
- Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
How to apply for oil India corporation educational:
- The following procedures must be strictly followed which may otherwise lead to rejection of application:(i) Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the career webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 10/11/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 09/12/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/Username (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/Username (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent colored photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if
- applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application, which will be generated by the system after registration. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.
OIL Application Fees :-
For General/ OBC Candidates : Rs.200/-
Payment Mode : Gateway
OIL Advertisement Number :-
OIL Important Dates :-
Apply online starting date : 10/11/2021 at 7:00 AM.
Apply online last date : 09/12/2021 at 11:59 PM.
OIL Important Links :-
OIL Recruitment official notification : Download now
OIL Official website : Click here