Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd. (PGVCL) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer-Civil)
Total No. of Posts: 06
You may like these posts
- Full-time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and For Reserved Category (ST/SEBC): 40 years on the date of advertisement. (03.12.2020).
- Rs.500.00 for UR & SEBC candidates & Rs.250.00 for ST candidates (including GST)
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
- – 1st Year Rs. 37,000/-,
– 2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-,
– 3rd Year Rs. 39,000/-,
– 4th Year Rs. 39,000/-,
– 5th Year Rs. 39,000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
Scope of Career Development /Prospective:
- The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Civil) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer – Civil on the regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 45400- 101200/- subject to the satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
- The candidates shortlisted for written / online test on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2020, 11:59 PM
Stay connected with Govtbharti.info for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.