POWERGRID – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment 2019:
Power Grid Recruitment 2019 for Diploma Trainee:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)/ Field Diploma Trainee (Civil)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 December 2019|
For Diploma Trainee (Electrical)/ (Civil):
- Candidates should complete full-time regular Diploma (3 years) in respective disciplines from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST.
- Respective Disciplines: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power
- Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Civil Engineering
- higher qualification of BE/BTech in the same discipline with 60% or more shall not be a bar for the post of DT.
Age Limit(as on 16.12.2019):
- For General/ EWS: 27 years
- For OBC (NCL): 30 years
- For SC/ST: 32 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 Years
- SC: 5 Years
- PwD-(UR/EWS/ST): 10 Years
- PwD-OBC(NCL): 10 + 3 Years
- PwD(SC): 10 + 5 Years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies: (Total – 35 Posts)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 30 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 5 Posts
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Written Test/Computer Based Test.
Type of Written Test:
The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- Part-I: consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II: consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
Qualifying marks in written test:
- For UR Category: Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately
- For Reserved Category: Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately
Application fee: Rs. 300/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee.
Mode of Payment: Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment for Diploma Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 16 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date of online applications and fees payment: 26.11.2019 (10:00 A.M.)
- Closing date of online applications and fees payment: 16.12.2019 (23:59 Hrs)
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of computation of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Upper Age Limit, Qualification, etc: 16.12.2019
- Date of Written Test Will be notified separately on the website