Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
Daily અપડેટ્સ પ્રાપ્ત કરવા માટે, તમારું મેઇલ લખો અને સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો(Gmail & નામ નાખ્યા બાદ, subscribe બટન દબાવવાથી એક મેલ આવશે, એમાં ક્લિક કરીને કન્ફોર્મ કરવાનો રહેશે)
Reserve Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment to the post of Office Attendant on rbi.org.in. The last date for RBI Clerk Registration is 15 March 2021. Candidates who will apply successfully for RBI Recruitment 2021 will be called for online test which is scheduled on 09 and 10 April 2021.
Office Attendant – 800
- Ahmedabad – 50
- Bangalore – 28
- Bhopal – 25
- Bhubaneswar – 24
- Chandigarh – 31
- Chennai – 71
- Guwahati – 38
- Hyderabad – 57
- Jammu – 9
- Jaipur – 43
- Kanpur- 69
- Kolkata – 35
- Mumbai – 202
- Nagpur – 55
- New Delhi – 50
- Patna – 28
- Thiruvananthapuram – 26
A total of 841 vacancies are available in various offices of the Bank across India.
- General/EWS – 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST – 18 to 30 Years
- OBC – 18 to 28 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
Candidates should possess 10th Class (SSC/ Matriculation).
The selection will be done on the basis of online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in online mode and there will 120 objective-type questions of 120 marks on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||30||30||1 hour and 30 minutes|
- For OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) office.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
|Starting Date of Application||24 February 2021|
|Last Date of Application||15 March 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Date||09 April and 10 April 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Result Date||in the month of April and May 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant LPT Date||To be announced|
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.