Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
Daily અપડેટ્સ પ્રાપ્ત કરવા માટે, તમારું મેઇલ લખો અને સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો(Gmail & નામ નાખ્યા બાદ, subscribe બટન દબાવવાથી એક મેલ આવશે, એમાં ક્લિક કરીને કન્ફોર્મ કરવાનો રહેશે)
State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Graduates between 20-28 years of age as of October 31, 2020, are eligible for the post. “Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates,” it has been mentioned in the notification. Keep checking govtbharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2020
- General – 3595 Posts
- OBC – 1948 Posts
- EWS – 844 Posts
- SC -1388 Posts
- SC – 725 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 8500
- Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream will be eligible for this recruitment. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 31-10-2020)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per Rules
- General /OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
- Candidates will be selected based on an online examination.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 10-December-2020
- Admit Card – December 2020
- Exam Date – January 2021
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.