Join MPHW/FHW Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatspp Group
Get Free Books
State Bank Of India (SBI) has published an Notification for the below mentioned Posts, Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official Notification & For this Posts, You can find other details like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.07.2021. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website or details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 under Selection procedure.
Post Name :
- Junior Associates (Clerk)
- Junior Associates (Clerk) Special Recruitment Drive
Category Wise Vacancies :
- Junior Associates (Clerk) : 4915 Posts
- General : 2109 Posts
- OBC : 1181 Posts
- EWS : 480 Posts
- SC : 722 Posts
- ST : 423 Posts
- Junior Associates (Clerk -Special Recruit Drive ) : 85 Posts
- General : 42 Posts
- OBC : 14 Posts
- EWS : 17 Posts
- SC : 08 Posts
- ST : 04 Post
Total No. of Posts : 5000 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates having a Graduation Degree in any steam from any recognized University / Institute with Knowledge of the Local Language will be eligible for this recruitment.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification Details.
Age Limit : (As on 01-April-2021)
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
Application Fees :
- General 丨OBC丨EWS : Rs.750/- Only
- SC丨ST丨PH : Rs.0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ E Challan / SBI Collect
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination (Online Mode) and Mains Examination (Online Mode)
How to Apply ? : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official website.
Important Dates :
➢Starting Date of Online Application : 27-04-2021
➢Last Date to Apply Online : 17-05-2021
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.