The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GovtBharti.info regularly to get the latest updates.
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) Recruitment 2020
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Non – Teaching Posts:
- Jr. Lecturer In Medical Oncology
- Jr. Lecturer In Nuclear Medicine
- Jr. Lecturer In Gynaec Oncology
- Jr. Lecturer In Radiotherapy
- Full Time Paediatric Surgeon (Super Speciality)
- Full Time Gastroenterologist (Super Speciality)
- Full Time Orthopaedic Surgeon (Super Speciality)
- Part-Time Dental Surgeon
- Jr. Consultant In Medical Oncology
- Hospital Administrator
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology)
- Senior Resident (Radiotherapy)
- Senior Resident (Gynaec Oncology)
- Senior Resident (Palliative Medicine)
- Senior Resident Of Onco Pathology
- Senior Resident (Surgical Oncology)
- Fellow In Gynaec Oncology
- Fellow In Surgical Oncology
- Fellow In Radiology
- Fellow In Radiotherapy
- Fellow In Microbiology
- Fellow In B.M.T.
- Junior Resident (Radiotherapy)
- Junior Resident (Gynaec Oncology)
- Junior Resident (Palliative Medicine)
- Hon. Physician
- Hon. Psychiatrist
- Hon. Visiting Physician For Coc (Vasna)
- Visiting Paediatric Surgeon
- Visiting Endocrinologist
- Visiting Neuro Physician
- Visiting Consultant For Endoscopy Procedure
- Visiting Pulmo-Onco Critical Care Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Hospital Arogya Mitra
- Head, HR
- Chief Security Officer
- Security Supervisor
- Assistant Hospital Administrator
- Matron GR-I
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement. Applications are invited for the vacant post at GCRI. Candidates may apply up to 12-10-2020, Monday 17:00 hrs. Application forms downloaded from our website and filled form as well as scan all documents and then send all Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates & attempt certificates duly self-attested along with one recent colour passport size photograph to be submitted by the post/ Courier/ by Hand/ Register AD to The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Last Date: 12-10-2020
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.