Urban Health Society, Gandhinagar has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.Posts:
- Medical Officer (MBBS): 05
- Ayush Medical Officer: 10
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker: 25
- Female Health Worker: 25
- Lab. Technician: 10
- Staff Nurse: 10
Total No. of Posts: 85
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
Walk-in-Interview: Office Working Days
Official Notification : Click Here
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
In Urban Health Centers present in every ward of Gandhinagar City, the following services are provided free of cost:
- Family Planning Services
- Services to Pregnant Ladies: registration, services related to delivery, DPT, Polio, BCG, Hepatitis B, and Measles vaccination for children
- Vitamin tablets to mother and child
- Vitamin A to children for healthy vision
- Treatment to children for diseases like fever, cough, diarrhea-vomiting, pneumonia
- Conducting camps in slum areas for providing services for vaccination and general well-being of mother and child
- Providing benefits of State Government schemes like Janani Suraksha Yojana, Bal Sakha Yojana, Kasturba Poshan Sahay Yojana, School Health Program, etc. to intended beneficiaries
- Stay connected with www.GovtBharti.info for latest updates.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.